- Built-in glass as KineEnhancer
- New lock type mounting system
- Iris-tuneable for compatible EF lens
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT
- Reliable and robust
Kinefinity EF adapter II w/KE
EF mounting adapter with KineEnhancer has three big advantages over traditional mount: (Please visit and buy the Regular EF adapter II if you just shoot as S35.)
Perfect creation with the Enhanced performance by KineEnhancer
KineEnhancer as a highly accurate optic glass, built-in mounting adapter. It brings wider angle and one more stop at max aperture. The features of KineEnhancer based on optical precision include：
- Focal reducing factor as 0.72, compared to normal S35 shooting;
- Increase maximum aperture up to 1 stop;
- Crop factor to 1.1 when using on TERRA 5K/6K;
- Crop factor to 1.3 when using on TERRA 4K;
- Very good performance on edge and color fringing.
From 2014 Jan, every mounting adapter employs whole new lock-type mount. Its fixing way is very similar to Cine PL mount: lock ring rotation, not lens rotation to make sure lens locked firmly in any case. Compared to traditional lock way based on metal spring, the new EF mount gains much better stability; fits very well in the professional way when video shots using follow-focus gear.
Iris Controlled in Camera
The cine mount can control the iris EF lens electronically if the EF lens is in the EF compatible list: EF LENS COMPATIBILITY.
- Built-in glass as KineEnhancer;
- New lock type mounting system: enhance mechanical performance greatly;
- Iris-tuneable for compatible EF lens;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
- Reliable and robust, a mixture of aero Aluminum Alloy, steel, and golden contact.
- The EF-S lens can not installed to the mount with KineEnhancer because the rear end of EF-S lens is longer than EF lens;
- Power down camera when swapping different adapters, else camera or adapters may be burned.
- 1 x EF Mounting Adapter II w/ KineEnhancer