- Adapter to TERRA with KineMOUNT for Nikon F lenses
- Locking type mount with locking ring
- Iris-tuneable for G lenses and AIS Nikon lenses
Kinefinity Nikon adapter II
Images are not updated with the new adapter. Images will be updated once provided by the manufacturer.
Enable TERRA to support Nikon F lenses after mounted Nikon F Mounting Adapter II to the KineMOUNT on the camera body.
It is Iris-tuneable for G lenses and AIS Nikon lenses. For full-frame Nikon F lenses, please choose Nikon F Mounting Adapter II with KineEnhancer.
- Reliable and robust, made of Aerometal Aluminium Alloy;
- Tuneable back focal length with steel shims;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
How to Attach the Nikon lens to the F mount?
- Rotate iris ring of Nikon F mount counter-clockwise till stop;
- Rotate locking ring of Nikon F mount counter-clockwise till stop;
- Take off all the caps or covers from camera and lens mount;
- Align red dot on the lens, white line on locking ring and dot on the mount. And make sure that the pin on mount matches the hole of the lens;
- Rotate locking ring NOT lens clockwise until fastened firmly.
Attention: please hold the lens to prevent the lens from dropping accidentally when loosening the locking ring to remove the lens.
- There are no Electronic contacts inside of the mount, so it does not support electronic iris Nikon lens;
- Power down camera when swapping different adapters, else camera or adapters may be burned.
- 1 x Kinefinity Nikon adapter II