- Universal Monitor Mount 680 is designed to mount monitor to camera via two 1/4’’ screw, which can be operated with fingers and tightened more with hex spanner. The max load is 1.5kg.
- Tooless Pan Adjustment: with monitor support 680, you could adjust the position of monitor up to 180° as per your need using one hand without any tool, which makes shooting more convenient.
- Locked with two 1/4” screws: the monitor stand 1842 could be used on any accessories with two 1/4” threaded holes via two 1/4’’ counterbore screws on counterbored slots.
- After adjusting the monitor's angle, it can be locked by one hand with the knob, without using other tools, very easy to operate.
- Rubber cushion on the top is utilized to prevent the monitor from any scratches and damages. It enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation.
RigLand Monitor Holder Mount Arm Anti-Twist for Camera Field Monitors - 680
Monitor Mount 680
RigLand DSLR Monitor Holder Mount 680 is used to mount the monitor to the cages or handles. It enables the cameraman to have better monitoring as per the needs in different shooting scenarios.
1. The monitor can be locked via a 1/4”screw manually and locked angle with a wing nut screw, easy to locked without other tools.
2. The structure is very solid and it supports monitor up to 1.5kg.
3. Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of the monitor at up to 180° for better monitoring, and it enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation.
1 x Monitor Holder
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x 1/4”Screw
Product Max Dimensions: 53x45x31mm
Net Weight: 81.5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy