- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless UHF hand-held microphone compatible with RX9 receiver
- UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
Saramonic HU9 96-Channel Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated Transmitter for UwMic9 System
The Saramonic HU9 Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated TX Transmitter provides stable, interference-free audio in portable, compact, and low-cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording, and interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), - or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The HU9 system includes the TX transmitter integrated hand-held wireless UHF microphone. Receiving unit sold separately.
The Saramonic HU9 is a handheld, wireless microphone transmitter that features a compact, metallic body, an easy-to-read LCD display, an RF power switch and a PLL synthesizer. This broadcast-quality microphone will capture rich, crystal-clear sound. It has a built-in antenna, a muting function, and power lock function. The channel of the HU9 is synced up with the receiver via an infrared connection.
- Specifications Channel number: 96
- Channel group: A and B
- Oscillator type: PLL Synthesizer
- Carrier frequencies: 514 MHz - 596 MHz
- Reference deviation: +/-5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB or more
- Spur suppression: -60 dB
- Voice delay: 12 ms
- Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
- Reference audio input level: -60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
- RF output level: 30mW/20mW/10mW selectable
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- UwMic9 HU9 main unit
- Warranty card
- User manual