- 2 channel audio adapter ideal for shooting videos with any DSLR or camcorder
- Compact dual-mic mounting and mixing solutions
- No batteries needed
- Adjustment knobs from mono to stereo adjustments
Saramonic SR-AX100 Universal Audio Mixer/Shoe Expander with Stereo & Dual Mono 3.5mm Inputs for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders
The Saramonic SR-AX100 is a two-channel audio adapter ideal for shooting videos with any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe and feature a 3.5mm aux mini-jack input. This adapter provides you with a compact dual-mic mounting and audio mixing solution, which allows you to easily mount and control two microphones or wireless receivers. It requires no batteries or power source. The SR-AX100 features a passive circuit making it virtually noise free and does not require batteries. It can be used for interviewing, small talk show, broadcast, family party and micro movie. Voice from -12dB to -6dB is needed when recording via microphones into cameras or camcorders. Sometimes, the voice needs to be attenuated with the Saramonic SR-AX100 audio adapter to make the best sound. The Saramonic SR-AX100 enables you to control the voice by knobs and turns the mono into stereo.
- Inputs: One 3.5mm (1/8") stereo and two 3.5mm (1/8") mono inputs
- Output:One 3.5mm (1/8") stereo output
- Dual control knobs; Mono/Stereo switch
- Universal camera/camcorder attachment via standard hot-shoe. Also features three integrated mounting shoes for microphones, recorders, lights, etc.
- The passive circuit requires no batteries
- SR-AX100 main unit
- One 3.5mm to 3.5mm signal transmission line
- User Manual
- Warranty Card