- Quick-release handle, no need for screws
- Compatible with any camera with a standard shoe mount
- Slides left and right on the rail to balance camera.
- Slides forward and backward to balance rigs
- Integrated shoe mounts on the top and back
- ARRI locating hole for attaching ARRI compatible extension blocks
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8��_����_��-16 mounting points for additional accessories
SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing NATO Handle 1955
The SmallRig Action Stabilizing NATO Handle 1955 is a quick-release hot shoe camera top handle, ideal for moving shots. Simply slide onto Safety NATO Rail and tighten down the thumb screw. The cold shoe mounts located on top and back enables you to attach various shoe mount accessories such as camera lights, magic arm, and microphones. The integrated NATO-compatible rail with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes enable you to mount additional accessories by using the standard ARRI accessory mount. It can be adjusted backward and forward for camera and rig balance by using the 1/4" spanner.
Material: aluminum alloy
Product Dimensions: 118x25x66mm
Net Weight: 151g
1 x NATO Handle
1 x 1/4’’ Spanner