- Comes with 2 standard Li-Ion batteries that last up to 12 hours
- Weights ranging from 125g to 650g, CRANE-M works for any mirrorless or compact digital camera, GoPro, and even smartphones
- Synchronous control of camera through a connection of a dedicated camera control line or SONY and most Panasonic models
- 2-bit high-speed MCU parallel control technology
- Thumb screws on all four sides for manual mounting and dismounting of your camera
Zhiyun Crane M - 3 Axis Gimbal - Z1
CRANE-M is a user-friendly stabilizer that works for any mirrorless or compact digital camera, GoPro, and even smartphones with weights ranging from 125g to 650g. This camera stabilizer has electronic 3-axis stabilizers which are smarter and time-efficient to operate.
CRANE-M has synchronous control of camera through a connection of a dedicated camera control line which is currently available for SONY and most Panasonic models. The simple-designed control panel on the CRANE-M handle allows users to access all available functional controls, such as mode switch, angle adjustment, zooming and photo/video shooting, etc.
ZHIYUN’s 32-bit high-speed MCU parallel control technology improves the work efficiency of control motors on all three axes. This feature results to reduced power consumption during operations. CRANE-M comes with 2 standard Li-Ion batteries that last up to 12 hours.
The fixing thumb screws on all four sides of the CRANE-M allows instant manual mounting & dismounting of the camera without the need of a screwdriver. In addition, camera balance adjustment is made easier on CRANE-M with its unique scale marks and locating slots design on each axis.
The standard ¼” threaded hole at the bottom of CRANE-M offers more flexibility at work allowing various add-ons of photographic equipment and apparatus, such as a tripod, extension rod, suction cup, etc.
|Following Deviation in Static State||±0.01°||±0.03°|
|Following Deviation in Motion State||±0.05°||±0.2°|
|Tilt Angle Range||360°||
|Roll Angle Range||360°||
|Pan Angle Range||360°||
|Battery Runtime||12h||18h||Balanced center of gravity|
- 1 x Gimbal Stabilizer
- 1 x Battery Compartment
- 1 x 26500 Battery Charger
- 2 x 26500 Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual